Thanks to Mashup Mom for sharing this great rounds up of the week’s best organic, natural, green, and gluten and other allergen-free deals.
- Head over to Facebook and enter the Pasta Prima pampering sweepstakes, and you can print a $1.50/1 coupon. They do have organic varieties — and if you’re in the Chicagoland area, Jewel has it on sale BOGO at $4.29 this week. (And, they do a lot with green energy!)
- $1.00/1 Reed’s Ginger Brew four-pack.
- $1.00/1 Blue Diamond baked nut chips.
- Several Lifeway coupons here.
- $1.00/1 Batter Blaster.
- $1.00/1 R.W. Garcia tortilla chips.
- Free Kindle download: Naturally Skinny: 100 Organic Recipes Under 350 Calories.
- Honest Kids Certified Organic Fruit Quencher, Superfruit Punch, 6.75-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 32), $11.88 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Pacific Natural Foods Organic Almond Non-Dairy Beverage, Low Fat Chocolate, 8-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24), $18.76 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Stretch Island Original Fruit Leather, Ripened Raspberry, 0.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30), $10.19 shipped with subscribe & save. Other flavors also on sale, so scroll down.
- Stacy’s Parmesan Garlic Herb Pita Chips, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12), $20.38 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Pamela’s Products Amazing Bread Mix, 25-Pound Bag, $48.16 shipped.
- Head over here and “clip” a 15% off coupon for Madhava coconut sugar. You can also stack that with subscribe & save for a good discount on several of their products!
- Over at Gluten Free Saver, get a copy of the Triumph Dining Essential Gluten Free Grocery Guide for $14 shipped.
- Cheap or money-making Brita pitchers after rebate and coupon — if you want to get away from using bottled water.