Kuhn’s Updated Policy
July 6, 2011 by 99 CommentsPin It
I had to do a quick run to Kuhn’s today and while I was checking out, I was informed of their new coupon policy that came out just a few days ago. They were very friendly and even made a copy for me. Make sure to ask for one when you go in, it will save you a ton of time at the check out
I am really impressed with the new policy, especially the BOGO and if you forget your coupons!
I may have to start shopping here more since my GE fiasco last week!
Here is their coupon policy (from the Moon Twp, PA Kuhn’s)
Kuhn’ Market Coupon Policy
* Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Kuhn’s Market will not accept expired coupons.
* There is a limit of 1 coupon per items(s) purchased as stated on the coupon, with a maximum of
4 coupons per same 4 items purchased.
* Kuhn’s Market “In Ad Coupons” will not double.
* The coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item(s) purchased.
* Kuhn’s Market does NOT accept internet coupons for FREE or Buy One Get One FREE products.
* Any internet coupons with a value over $1.00 will not be accepted.
* If you forget to use your coupons at the time of purchase, Kuhn’s Market will accept them with your receipt up to 7 days beyond the date on the receipt.
* Kuhn’s Market accepts 2 coupons on a BOGO sale.
* Kuhn’s Market will double manufacturer’s “cents off” coupons up to $0.99.
* Kuhn’s Market will only accept original coupons; photo copies are not acceptable.
* The product purchased must be purchased in the size(s) specified on the coupon.
* eCoupons and Kuhn’s Market Coupons are not subject to doubling.
* Kuhn’s Market reserves the right to limit the number of coupons you can use at any one time to reasonable family quantities.